I'm selling/buying a house, and the purchaser/mortgage lender says I need survey. How do I go about that?

An Ontario Land Surveyor is the best person to help you determine the appropriate survey for your needs. There are Ontario Land Surveyors with offices in many of the larger communities in Ontario. They are listed under "Surveyors – Land" in the yellow pages of your phone book or website. The AOLS Firms section of this website contains a listing of all Land Survey offices in Ontario.