Click here for step-by-step video instructions on how to become a Registered User of the official AOLS website.
How to Become a Registered User of the Official Website
- Click on MEMBER LOGIN button at upper right of any web page.
- For your Username, type your first and last name. Be sure to include a space between (e.g. Joe Doe).
- Enter your email address. To expedite the process, be sure to use the same email address that is on file with AOLS. To be sure, check with the AOLS data staff via email.
- Complete the Personal Information section: Your Name, Employer/Company, AOLS Registration Number and Telephone.
- When finished, click on Create New Account.
Check your mailbox. You will receive an email stating that your new account is Pending Admin Approval. During regular business hours, your new account should take only a few moments to be verified and approved.
Once your application has been approved, you will receive an Account Activated Email, with instructions on how to login and set your password.
- Click on the initial hyperlink in this second email.
- Complete the fields on the page to create a secure password.
- Upon completion, click Save.
- The password fields will clear, which means your password has been saved.
- To update your profile, click on your User Name at upper right of the screen.
- To return to the home page, click on the AOLS logo at upper left.
Congratulations! You are now a registered user of the official AOLS website.